Urinary Incontinence– is the involun6tary leakage of the urine. It means a person urinates when they do not want to. Control over the urinary sphincter is either lost or weakened.
- Stress incontinence: Urine leaks out while coughing, laughing, or doing some activity, such as running or jumping.
- Urge Incontinence: There is a sudden and intense urge to urinate, and urine leaks at the same time or just after.
- Overflow incontinence: The inability to empty the bladder completely can result in leaking.
- Total Incontinence: The bladder cannot store urine.
- Functional Incontinence: Urine escapes because a person cannot reach the bathroom in time, possibly due to a mobility issue.
- Mixed Incontinence: There will be symptoms of both stress and urge incontinence.